Putting a roll cage in my 2011 BMW E90 M3. This is just for looks, but this cage has a ton of benefits. See more information below. Thanks to StudioRSR for the hook up. Mention Spencer Berke for a hook up on your cage/parts.
StudioRSR has developed an outstanding rollcage / rollbar (half-cage) for the E92 M3 chassis to fulfill motorsport, HPDE, and track-day needs. Increased chassis rigidity and safety combined with a modern design befit of the newer models, makes the StudioRSR M3 roll cage the premium option available in the market.
Designed and manufactured in-house, StudioRSR uses the latest manufacturing technologies to create this upgrade with **NASA Racing specifications** and wide-radius bends. There is zero metal crimping and zero tubing wall failure that is often seen from alternative roll cages. The Tesseract half-cage is 100% bolt-in featuring a 4-point optimum mounting design with form-fitted brackets specific to the E92 chassis. Professional installation is recommended, but installation is made easy with chromoly interlocking tubing clamps, zero welding, and all necessary hardware included. Additionally, street-spec classed vehicles can retain their rear seats if preferred. Available in-house at StudioRSR or shipped direct to you or your preferred Dealer/Installer internationally. The Tesseract half-cage consists of 2 main pieces making installation and shipping even easier.
The development of the Tesseract roll cage / roll bar came about from customer demands from StudioRSR’s track/enthusiast clientele from their previous generation E36 M3 or E46 M3. With several clients and some of our own staff now licensed and racing within several NASA & SCCA Racing, HPDE, and Time Trial classes, a professional motorsport solution was needed to maintain manufacturing quality in-house. As a specific benefit, the visual aesthetic matches the aggressive, modern design of the BMW E92 M3 perfectly.
– 100% bolt-in
– Rear seat Compatible – Fits with rear seats installed
– NASA Racing spec w/straight leg version (**as of 2016.5 rulebook, not sanctioned)
– Street/HPDE spec w/Tesseract bent leg version
– 4-point half-cage
– 6 steel brackets form-fitted to the E92 chassis
– Made with latest manufacturing technologies
– Wide-Radius bends = even stress distribution, no metal crimping, & no tubing wall failure
– Designed with optimum bolt locations to factory mounting points
– Signature designed StudioRSR angled rear legs
– Proprietary designed integrated chromoly tubing clamps
– Heavy-duty DOM steel 1.75″ x .120 wall thickness all-around
– All Grade-8 mounting hardware included
– Installation instruction included
– This product is intended for Off-Road use only
– Product photos may vary from actual item
– StudioRSR Terms & Conditions apply (see link below to Terms & Conditions)
– 100% Made in USA
– Powdercoated in Red, White, Yellow, or Black at no additional cost
The following Custom Options are available with additional costs:
– Custom Paint/Powdercoat & Factory paint colors available
– Custom X-designs and gusseting available (Contact StudioRSR for details)
– Integrated Go-Pro & other Camera mounts
Cost starts around the $2,000 range.
I’m Spencer Berke and I’m formally known as ThatPhotographer on Instagram. I own a social media marketing company in Irvine, California. We specialize in helping companies sell more of their product/service using Instagram & Facebook. I have a history of working Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Bentley and McLaren dealerships of over seven years doing social media, photography, marketing, sales, wholesale and more. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Please subscribe if you enjoy my videos! Thanks for watching!